EHM Web Solutions was in December 2010 by Emmet Markin in Bucks County, PA. Now, EHM Web Solutions now serves New York City! After serving over 5 years as a computer consultant, he saw the need for a few things:
1. Cost Effective Solutions- We were experiencing a weak economy, so it was imperative to employ cost-effective solutions and not frivolously spend money. Many companies realized that they must have a strong website and social media presence, but are uncertain how to achieve this in a cost-effective manner.
2. User-Friendly Solutions - This goes both ways to you as the client and to your customers. Many web developers build websites for businesses, but force businesses to use their services for every little change, including adding new web menus. At EHM Web Solutions, we provide you with full access after the project is completed.
3. SEO - Advising clients on all the latest methods to improve your SEO (search engine optimization). Once you have a great website, its important that you are employing every SEO trick, so that your website will have a higher search ranking.
4. Strong Social Media Presence- Now more than ever, companies must have a strong social media presence. It is vital that businesses create an online community to foster their growth and to make a direct connection with leads / customers.
5. Credible People- Someone who really tries to help you and advises you on cost-effective solutions. There are too many developers who take advantage of their clients. We are not out to "nickel and dime" you!
He also volunteers and helps Taiwanese Exchange Students understand American culture and provide them with an overview of American History. He is the Web Admin of the Female Veterans Association website.
Emmet attended Connecticut College, majoring in History & East Asian Studies. He is fluent in Mandarin and possess business proficiency in Spanish. He worked abroad in 2009 for a government operated museum in Shanghai, China. While here, Emmet began website consulting and advised the Museum on the best design tactics.This as well as his other work, helped yield a 30% increase in sales.
Having been in the computer industry for over 5 years, Emmet is a tech geek that can get things done, but also possess the ability to teach others how to use technology. He uses this background as well as his passion for technology to constantly improve and make things easier for clients. He also has extensive experience educating the computer illiterate on how to operate the computer and now, how to maintain their website. In all of his work, he identifies cost-effective solutions that can meet budget constraints and exceed expectations.