EHM Web Solutions was started over three and a half years ago by Emmet Markin in Bucks County, PA. Now, EHM Web Solutions has a location in New York City! After serving over 5 years as a computer consultant, he saw the need for a few things:
1. Cost Effective Solutions- We are still experiencing a weak economy, so it is imperative that businesses employ cost-effective solutions and not frivolously spend money. Many companies realize that they must have a strong website and social media presence, but are confused how to achieve this in a cost-effective manner.
2. User Friendly Solutions- This goes both ways to you as the client and to your customers. Many web developers build websites for businesses, but force businesses to use their services for every little change, including adding new menus. At EHM Web Solutions, we provide you with full access after the project is completed.
3. SEO- Advising clients on all the latest methods to improve your SEO (search engine optimization). Once you have a great website, its important that you are employing every SEO trick, so that your website will have a high search ranking.
4. Strong Social Media Presence- Now more than ever, companies must have a strong social media presence. It is imperative that businesses create an online community to foster their growth and to make a direct connection with customers/ potential customers.
5. Credible People- Someone who really tries to help you and advises you on cost-effective solutions. There are too many developers who take advantage of their clients. We are not out to "nickel and dime" you!
Emmet Markin is a proud member of the Yardley Business Associatrion, Your Leads Club, and an active member of the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce. He also consults for non-profits in the area such as the Friends of Washington Crossing Historic Park and the Female Veterans Association.
He also volunteers and helps Taiwanese Exchange Students understand American culture and provide them with an overview of American History.
I attended Connecticut College, majoring in History & East Asian Studies. I am fluent in Mandarin and possess business proficiency in Spanish. I worked abroad in 2009 for a government operated museum in Shanghai, China. While here, I began website consulting and advised the Museum on the best design tactics.This as well as my other work, helped yield a 30% increase in sales.
Having been in the computer industry for over 5 years, I am a tech geek that can get things done, but also posses the ability to teach others how to use technology. I use this background as well as my passion for technology to constantly improve and make things easier for clients. I also possess extensive experience educating the computer illiterate on how to operate the computer and now, how to maintain their website. In all of my work, I find cost-effective solutions that can meet budget constraints and exceed expectations.